Gunna is an island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland. Wikipedia
- Gaelic name: Gunnaigh
- Norse name: Gunni-øy
- Meaning of name: "Gunni's island"
- OS grid reference: [ NM100513]
- Island group: Mull
- Area: 69 hectares
- Area rank: 176 Area and population ranks: there are c. 300 islands over 20 ha in extent and were listed in the 2011 census.
- Highest elevation: 35 m (114.83 ft)
- Sovereign state: United Kingdom
- Country: Scotland
- Council area: Argyll and Bute
- Population: 0
- Data source: DuckDuckGo